Hi all,

Attached is the information for the program I told you about yesterday.

Individuals can apply for financial assistance in all local employment centers. They must request the form for the Incom Support Program for  workers affected by  collective dismissals or form for the Income Support Program for Older Workers. I highly recommend to people who make application to bring a copy of the brochure to your local employment center. The dismissed workers can obtain information by contacting the Department at the number on the flyer.

When filing an application for financial assistance ?
As soon as possible after the dismissal (by the end of April to qualify in March). Or after the exhaustion of EI benefits, if any.