- The Committee’s mission will be to make members aware of everything that surrounds airworthiness
- The Committee can guide you through the SMS system and help you understand its structure
- The Committee can assist members who have to deal with the airworthiness management following an event
- Represent and help members with elements related to airworthiness and understand its intricacies to help you use existing channels that will contribute to its improvement (SMS / Task Card Discrepancy reports, etc.)
The members of this committee are:
- Éric Allard
- Jean-Guy Doiron
- Andrew Elliot
- Kevin Kokeram
- Nicolas Pepin
- Xavier Pallares
Do not hesitate to contact them if necessary:
This section will give some advice related to airworthiness. We invite you to submit topics that you would like to see in this section.
Jet Doctor corner :
Did you know? :
You are already aware of the new RII standard. It was established to be more in line with what is done elsewhere in the world.
A good way to remember the RII level 1 or level 2:
- The RII level 1 requires a license on the type (formerly CS)
- The RII level 2 requires two licenses on the type (formerly IC)
Bulletins of the airworthiness committee :
Some additional documents may be found here in the future.